Tuesday 7 July 2015

The Simple Life








A post I have been wanting to write for a while now, talk about how a simple life really can be magical. What I want to do here, show that anyone can live this kind of life and inspire people to do so (or better still show that you already do). It's ever so simple; savour the simple things! Like a walk in the morning, shopping at the markets, treating yourself to fresh flowers, enjoying a muffin or simply stopping to drink a cider on a rooftop bar over looking the beautiful city you live in! This day included all of the above and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I mean my Free People dress worn may have a little to do with it also! So finally I am getting used to living back in the real world and now I can honestly say I'm loving it!


Wearing: Free People slip - freepeople.com, Jeffrey Campbell Boots - Apex Shoes.

No comments :

Post a Comment